Sunday, September 15, 2013

#4: Post an idea or sketch from your journal + Render Finished Model with Texture

I figured I'd post two drawings this time, since they're both the same character (and only one one of them is properly in my sketchbook for this class!). Lina's actually a character I've had for a while now, and she's part of a comic that I'm intending on starting next summer (I wanted to start it this semester, but with all of my other work, I just can't balance it), but I also thought that her design is simple enough and her personality is just so conducive to a one-minute short that she'd make an awesome candidate for that project!
I did both of these drawings with Microns and Sharpies. The Sharpies are kinda streaky after scanning them in, but they actually look pretty nice on paper; it's rather surprising.
And finally, my final render for Project 1! The burlap texture is all fixed, and there's a bump map on it too, making it look really nice. c: I'm really pleased with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment